1. Read hard (memory) / pending (intermittent) and historic codes and show definitions.
2. Measure the fuel consumption.
3. Display real-time operating performance of the car, such as momentum,
4. Monitor Vehicle speed
5. Oil pressure
6. Coolant temperature
7. Engine load
8. Intake manifold pressure
9. throttle position,
10. the values of oxygen sensors,
11. air intake
12. temperature, and more.
13. Turn off the MIL (signal Check Engine).
14. Download data to external media in a variety of formats for later printing.
15. Record various parameters, display graphics in real time, and more.